Mahadeo hills are one of the mightiest hills in India. Mahadeo hills are located at the Satpura range of the southern part of Madhya Pradesh.
Mahadeo Hill is minimal far away from the Pachmarhi downtown area. tourists from every one of the spots of India visited here. From Pachmarhi Bus Stand, shared jeeps will take you here at an extremely notable cost. The vegetation on the slope is amazing.
About Maghadeo hills:
Mahadeo hills will give you a peaceful and experience for nature admirers. Mahadeo Hill is minimal far away from the Pachmarhi downtown area. Shiva Bhakt from every one of the spots of India visited here. From Pachmarhi Bus Stand, shared jeeps will take you here at an extremely ostensible cost. The nature greenery on the slope is amazing.
One of the three high places of Pachmarhi, Mahadeo Hills is host to two old cavern sanctuaries of Shiva, one being the Gupt Mahadeo where one needs to walk sideways in a cavern to arrive at the sanctum sanctorum because it is so limited. I’m a nature darling so this load of spots with plenty of trees and streams is only a piece of paradise for me, and one can feel the unblemished clear air in one’s lungs, an ideal spot to feel somewhat oxygenated.
Why Mahadeo Hills?
- Mahadeo hills are the main tourist attraction of the Satpura hill range.
- The river Narmada flows across the Mahadeo hills.
- A thrilling experience for the one who loves trekking.
- Maharathri festival at the Mahadeo hills is celebrated by thousands of devotees with great zeal.
- Mahadeo hills have a religious significance for the temple of Lord Shiva.
Best Time To Visit Mahadeo Hills:
- Mahadeo hills are the best place to visit for adventure lovers throughout the year.
- If you want to join the large community of devotees of Lord Shiva then we prefer you to visit on Mahasivaratri.
Distance From Nearby Cities:
- Mahadeo hills are just 12kms away from the city of Pachmarhi.
- 71 kms away from Pipariya Railway Station.
- 226 kms away from Bhopal Airport.