Kudlu falls Also known as Sita Falls, Kudlu Falls is well known for its pleasing beauty. The waterfall cascades down the Western Ghats from a height of 150 feet in the midst of a heavy green cover of the hilly land. It requires a moderate level of trekking and picnic through the green zone to reach the captivating waterfall. The desirability is, thus, a favourite amongst travellers and nature lovers.
Kudlu Falls is a pleasant waterfall located in extream wildernesses of Western Ghats close Hebri. Located at a distance of about 42 kms from Udupi. This place is additionally a decent trekking goal. This is an excellent waterfall and it’s possible to swim in the pool underneath the falls. There is no immediate access to this fall. To achieve Kudlu falls, one needs to first go to Hebri, which is 30 Kms from Udupi and associated by Bus. From Hebri, procure a private vehicle and come to the closest street point to the falls which is located at Sita River. Cross the waterway and trek for 4 Kms in the wilderness to achieve the falls. The journey level is direct and not recommended to visit with kids.
Are You Planning To Visit Bangalore? Checkout The 5 Best Water Falls near Bangalore that are safe to Play & Enjoy
How To Reach Kudlu Falls
- Better to take your private vehicles as public transports do not enter wide range into the forest and you have to walk 1.5 Kms extra into the forest. Nearest bus station is Hebri. From there you can get bus to Nalikatte, which would drop you at Kudlu gate. Nearest…
- Most visitors or travellers complain at the condition of the road through the hilly terrain but it is truly a trekker’s delight.
- There is a very fragile bridge which you need to cross. You will know your difficult walk has been perfectly worth it when you reach the falls and see it bravely flowing from a height of 300 feet.
- Nearest railway station is Udupi, 32 kms from Hebri,.
Entry Fee- 50 Rs
Open: Everyday – 24 hrs
Preferred: Everyday- 09:00 am – 03:00 pm
Kudlu Falls Travel Tips
- Carry adequate water and food.
- Wear clothing and footwear appropriate for trekking. Should be waterproof.
- Carry extra set of clothes.
- Beware of leeches. Carry salt and/or limes to treat them.
Check The Best Time To Visit.. Bannerghatta National Park.
Kudlu falls is one of the must visit place in udupi, Karnataka. It is beautiful waterfall to play in. Must visit this place when your planned to picnic near udupi.