Begin on a enchanting camping experience at this peaceful campsite on Bheemeshwari, It is located 100 km away from Bangalore. Stay near to the exciting river of Bheemeshwari and enjoy a best weekend amidst nature, where you traverse the village life of the place at the same time.
Various stay options available to stay in Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp on twin sharing grab and basis delicious meals to keep your palate satisfied during the camping experience. In addition, indulge in some fun-filled activities like an rappelling, elephant ride, coracle ride, zip-lining, Burma loops, parallel walk to make your camping experience more adventurous.
- Spend some relaxing and amazing time in these undisturbed jungle lodges situated in Bheemeshwari, away from the jostal and brattle of city life.
check-in at around 12:00 pm and Reach the campsite and start your day with a lavish lunch at around 01:30 PM.
- Spend some time at breathing space and have a cup of hot tea or coffee in the evening, followed by a refreshing coracle ride through the attractive scenery around.
- Satisfy in some adventurous activities, which include Parallel Walk and Burma Loop, and make the Bheemeshwari Nature camp experience more memorable.
- Groove a campfire and savor your taste buds with delicious barbeque with your loved ones and spend some leisure moments.
- Relish a delicious dinner after the campfire session and spend soothing moments with your dear ones.
- The next day, head for a guided nature walk in the wildlife sanctuary and have a scrumptious breakfast when you return to the campsite.
Best Time To Visit
- November to February
How to reach Bheemeshwari Nature & Adventure Camp from Bangalore?
In order to reach the Bheemeshwari nature & adventure camp, there are two routes available to reach the location.
- Route 1 – by NH 48
- Route 2 – NICE Bangalore Mysore Highway.
- The best and comfortable mode of transportation suited for this journey is via a taxi from Bangalore.
Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp Highlights
- Enjoy a perfect weekend getaway into nature as you stay in a campsite, based near pleasing river and rich greens of Bheemeshwari.
- Indulge in activities like Rappelling, Elephant ride, Zip lining, Coracle ride, Burma loops, Parallel walk.
- Stay in great comfort in beautifully-built cottages on twin sharing basis and enjoy a soothing stay.
- Grab delicious meals in the form of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and satisfy your taste buds at Bheemeshwari Nature Camp.
- Sit around a campfire session in the evening and immerse the warmth with delicious barbeque.
Location – Bheemeshwari
Check-in Time – 12:00 PM
Check-out Time – 11:00 AM
Things To Carry for Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp
- Walking shoes
Know Before You Go for Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp
- Damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained.
- use of mask and Frequent hand sanitization recommended.
- Any personal expenses of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this trip
- Child price is applicable for children between 5-12 years of age.
- Children above the age of 12 will be charged adult prices.
- This package is complimentary for childeren below 5 years of age.
To enjoy the best of both worlds, you will also find peace and calmness through the green surroundings with ample wildlife here. Just tread the Kanakapura Road from Bangalore to reach Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp and leave the rest to us. A fun-filled bonanza awaits you!